Thursday, October 6, 2011

Valentino

Very Cute Applique


Great simple piece











Umm, to be honest I was a little bored with this. This is for sure one of Piccioli and Chiuri's better collections. However, I could do without the first half of it. I miss Garavani! It was dainty at times, girlie, plain at other and intricate at times.

The flower theme kind of brought this dainty yet folk-y feel to the garments. There were some great pieces in there, especially the hand painted flowers on some. The first section did contain some plain, simple easy-to-wear garments in great primary colors. Basically, it was interesting but for me it just wasn't Valentino. The "Valentino red" gowns that came in the end just did not have the pizazz of a Valentino red gown. They were just okay.





Absolutely ADORABLE





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with bloglovin