Saturday, October 15, 2011

Haider Ackermann














love the skirt!


My Favorite!


I am in love. Haider Ackermann, just wow. I don't know what has been inspiring him this year, but after a great fall show I seriously did not know what to expect from this one. The desinger shocked and awed once again!

He stepped away from his signature darkness and brought us pops of color. The layering was just genius, the outer wear, the mix between the feminine and the masculine was spot on. I am usually not a fan of the menswear look but this was done so well. Maybe it had something to do with the plunging necklines but it was more than that, it was the execution. 

A great all white suit, a mix between the teal and lime, the gorgeous leather jackets, and my absolute favorite look? The silver ensemble, a plunging neckline, dark charcoal pants, and a silky layer  streaming across the body.
Ackermann brought a whole new aesthetic to the world of casual, amazing work!

Photo:style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with bloglovin