Monday, October 24, 2011

Simeon Farrar










This guy is amazing! He just has a simple love for art and is bursting with creativity. He moved between mediums to find fashion as well as art. Yet, each garment he produces is like a mini-piece of art.

His claim to fame is cool graphic tees. His most famous one? The "Kate Mouse" T-shirt (featured in the airport chic post). I love this brand just because it is simple, cool, chic and stylish without trying too hard at all. 

In his words, "My work is about the city but in my work the city is a metaphor for this reality."

Farrar with his recent line, donated 50% of his proceeds to Japan for disaster relief (awwe!) I just love it when designers do things like this! Fashion cares too!


photo: facebook.com/simeonfarrar#!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with bloglovin