Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bridal Fashion Week Round-up

Okay, yes I am going to be such a girl right now and write this post about wedding dresses. We will all be looking at these soon someday, so just look at this like preliminary research (they are also just really pretty). It's okay, I know you wanna take a look, I mean I wrote a post about it at least your just reading Enjoy!

Carolina Herrera

The epitome of class and elegance this talented woman gives you a line of sleek, crisp, classy dresses. As ever she gives us a very romantic sleek understated looks. These dresses complimented the feminine silhouette perfectly. Very demure, very classy, very galorous without being too loud. 




 Reem Acra

With Reem you move into the more complex design. She made each gown understated yet complex, I really do not know how. The embellishments on the garments give every piece that unique touch that is distinctly ethnic yet contemporary.






Vera Wang

Would you ever get married in black? Well, Vera thinks you should. The unofficial queen of bridal couture put forth her collection this season with the theme of 'dark romance'.The construct of the dresses is head to toe Vera, the craftsmanship is exquisite. As ever, she uses tulle to give that romantic, princess appeal as well as allowing for easier manipulation of shapes on the garment.

Having just having designed pretty much the American royal wedding (I am referring to the Kardashian wedding, in case you were guessing) Vera gave an amazing collection. For you fashion forward ladies out there, will you dare? Will you be stepping out on your special day in a non-conventional color? I would (given I could afford it come the day!). 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with bloglovin