Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bailman - Rousteing's era







YES! Everyone was pretty much anticipating this collection for a while! The 25-year old Olivier Rousteing definitely showed the world that he can hold the reigns of this house. After Chistophe Decarnin left the house in February Olivier was announced as his successor. And boy did he deliver, this collection has to be my favorite of Paris so far! 





Gorgeous

Rousteing kept up the embroidery style of Bailman alive. I loved the cross between the native and the American Wild West in this collection. The embroidered pants with the denim-like button downs. Rousteing breathed some fresh air into the label as far as I am concerned. I am beyond impressed with the collection this 25 year old came up with!


Photos: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with bloglovin