Sunday, September 25, 2011

D&G goes out with a bang


This show was by far one of my favorite shows of this season. Stefano and Domenico sure did pull out all the stops wit this show. The basic idea seems so simple, scarfs pulled form their archives to make a full blown spring collection. This was honestly one of the fist show where I wanted every single look in my wardrobe like right at this second. Every single one of the maxi dresses was a hit and sure to be seen on many a Hollywood starlet.

Two scarfs knotted and stitched into a gorgeous cocktail dress? Genius






 Prints were combined in extremely original ways, very D&G. The print choices also could not stop reminding me of Versace. However, the combination of prints on a single garments were amazing. All the prints were different but yet all seemed to work.

I <3 these shorts





Very Esmeralda-esque creation

This show will be the last of its kind since the label will be integrated in the main line. So, any piece that you may come to own from this collection will honestly be priceless.

Photos: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with bloglovin