Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Best Dressed at the Awards

All in all there were looks all across the board, there were the ones that I hated and ones that made me actually stare (in a good way). I think actors rotate yearly between categories, just to keep it interesting! Well, without further adieu here is the roundup..

My top looks:

Emma Stone killed it in Lanvin
Lea Michele stayed away from the safe option in this  one-of-a-kind Marchesa gown

Charlize Theron in Dior Couture


BEST DRESSED COUPLE.. they look amazing!



Mila Kunis in Christian Dior



Shailene Woodley in Marchesa
Shailene was one of my favorite looks! For those who don't know, (don't worry I had to look it up too) Woodley is the actress in The Secret Life of the American Teenager. She is also along side George Clooney in his new movie and nominated role, The Descendants.
The Actress woowed us all in this gorgeous creation. However, she also wowed us later on that night by turning up in these (see below) at the after party.....

Just... Why?
 And the so-so: (still great, but no wow factor)

Hollywood royalty Angelina Jolie looked great in this Atelier Versace cream colored gown.


Kate Winslet in Jenny Packham. just meh..




Photo:http://www.stylebistro.com, http://www.fabsugar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with bloglovin