Sunday, February 5, 2012

A wow at Elie Saab











LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE














Simple, Clean, Structured were I think the words running through Elie Saab's mind this season. For a few shows now, Saab has been trying to show the world that he is more than a one-trick pony and that is day-wear holds its own next to his couture (red carpet -wear). I do now need more convincing as of right this second. This minimalist, color palette-strict collection was just amazing. I could picture wearing every single one of these looks. Now Saab did not strip down totally, he did leave elements of himself to remind us of his unique twist (think sequins, peplum).

This collection now holds one of my favorite looks this pre-fall season, a color-blocked floor length number above. I CANNOT wait to see what comes down his runway at fashion week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with bloglovin