Friday, February 8, 2013

Wu Wu Style

So, If you read my blog it shouldn't come as a surprise to you that I am a dear fan of Mr.Wu's creations! This season was no exception and my love affair continues.
This season Wu played with a lot of elements, transparency and texture mainly taking center stage. The show started with a strong message; black, white and grey. These colors were the core of collection with a strong red, rich camel and electric blue making appearances as well. The classic Wu feather dress nipped at the waist made its appearance in a couple of different forms on Cara in white. Collars were closed to the top and clean lines were important.

In a couple words: I want all this in my closet!







LOVE



Work it Cara




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with bloglovin